Unfortunately, we can’t cancel any sale after the tickets have been purchased, because once a sale is made against a listing, you have entered into a contract to supply those tickets. Just as we protect you by not allowing the buyer to cancel, in turn, we have to protect the buyer by making sure they get what they pay for. If you're not able to provide the tickets as sold please let us know here - don't forget to include your order details
Articles in this section
- I’m posting tickets for a CollectFrom Sale, is the address still valid?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave! move?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave move?
- When and why is Seatwave moving?