Unfortunately, we can’t cancel any sale after the tickets have been purchased, because once a sale is made against a listing, you have entered into a contract to supply those tickets. Just as we protect you by not allowing the buyer to cancel, in turn, we have to protect the buyer by making sure they get what they pay for. If you're not able to provide the tickets as sold please let us know here - don't forget to include your order details
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- I have sold the wrong tickets. What do I do?
- How important is the tracking number I provide?