As we’re a resale site we can’t always arrange box office collection as we don’t have any direct relationship with the box office or venue and box office collection is at their discretion. Unfortunately, some box offices or ticket agents will only allow collection from the original card holder. It may be possible for a collection to be arranged if the original purchase was made from Ticketmaster, but for existing orders where tickets are from separate companies it will remain at box office discretion
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?