Unfortunately no, the prices of tickets listed on the website were set by their sellers and can vary depending on supply and demand for the event – meaning prices can be higher or lower than the face value printed on the ticket. The face value was shown during the checkout process.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?