TicketIntergrity is Seatwave’s guarantee that you will receive the ticket you ordered, on time, valid for entry. If not, we’ll do everything within our power to get you a replacement, equivalent or better at no extra cost. Failing that we’ll give you a full refund.
Articles in this section
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?