The buyer's address is automatically generated on the airway bill when you arrange the collection, so you don't need to go looking for the buyer's address. If you're dispatching with UPS don't forget you'll need to put the tickets in a hardback A4 envelope.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- How do I send E-tickets to my buyer?