The buyer's address is automatically generated on the airway bill when you arrange the collection, so you don't need to go looking for the buyer's address. If you're dispatching with UPS don't forget you'll need to put the tickets in a hardback A4 envelope.
Articles in this section
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?