This depends on the event. Verified Tickets re-issues a ticket electronically. In the event that the tickets are originally issued with a name printed on them, the new tickets will be re-issued and will replace the previous name, with your name. If the original ticket doesn't show the name of the purchaser then the re-issued ticket won't have a name printed on it either.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?