This depends on the event. Verified Tickets re-issues a ticket electronically. In the event that the tickets are originally issued with a name printed on them, the new tickets will be re-issued and will replace the previous name, with your name. If the original ticket doesn't show the name of the purchaser then the re-issued ticket won't have a name printed on it either.
Articles in this section
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?
- If I have selected standard tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected E-tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected ‘Collectfrom’ tickets how will I receive them?