If you’d like to sell the tickets on our website before they arrive you can, there’s an option when selling tickets where you can advise they’re not yet in hand. Primary markets can sometimes send out tickets very close to the event so please don't worry. But if you've still not received your tickets 5 days before the event, then please get in touch with our seller support team here.
Articles in this section
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?