If you’d like to sell the tickets on our website before they arrive you can, there’s an option when selling tickets where you can advise they’re not yet in hand. Primary markets can sometimes send out tickets very close to the event so please don't worry. But if you've still not received your tickets 5 days before the event, then please get in touch with our seller support team here.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- How do I send E-tickets to my buyer?