The prices of tickets are set by their individual seller at the price they want to sell the ticket for. This means there can be several listings for the same event at different prices. Sellers will often compete with each other to sell their tickets – so you can take advantage of the best price at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?