If you purchased your tickets from Ticketmaster, simply enter the barcode from your ticket and leave the rest to us. Once your tickets sell, the original barcode is cancelled, and a new ticket will be automatically re-issued to your buyer so you can relax knowing you will be paid for the tickets you sell.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my listing showing?
- How do I list tickets for sale after the Seatwave move?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a box office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I verify my tickets?
- How can I pause my listing?
- Can I edit my listing at any time?
- Can I add notes to my listing?
- Can I sell VIP Live Nation’s tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing what should I do?
- Can't see my tickets available to buy