Once you're ready to send the tickets log in to ‘My Account' and choose one of the options available next to the listing: For E-tickets click ‘Upload E-tickets' next to the relevant listing, upload the tickets and these will be dispatched to the buyer straight away. For paper tickets, click ‘See Buyers Details' to show the address where the tickets should be sent. Please send using Royal Mail Signed For First Class. Once dispatched you must enter the Royal Mail tracking number in the box provided. If the buyer is located in a different country then different rules may apply.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- How do I send E-tickets to my buyer?