You can track the status of your order at any time using our Order Tracker. Tickets are normally available for dispatch 1-2 weeks before a performance. So, it's usual to receive your tickets in the week of the event. We keep constant tabs on what's being dispatched and 2 weeks before an event we'll be in contact with the Seller to get an update on estimated shipping dates. If you have not received your tickets 5 days before an event or 5 days before you are scheduled to travel to the event, please contact us.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?