Tickets are often dispatched with a courier that is not Royal Mail (usually UPS), so this will mean that they will not be aware of any redirection and will deliver to the provided address on your order. When you're moving house please let us know your new address details and we’ll update your order to make sure tickets go to your new home.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?
- I've bought my tickets as a present, when will I receive them?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- I have a Royal mail redirection to my new address, do I still need to change my address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?