Tickets are normally available for dispatch 1-2 weeks before a performance. So, it's usual to receive your tickets in the week of the event. We keep constant tabs on what's being dispatched and 2 weeks before an event we'll be in contact with the Seller to get an update on estimated shipping dates. We'll send you an email once your tickets have been posted and you can track the status of your order at any time using our Order Tracker. Tickets will usually need to be signed for, so we ask that you provide an address where someone can be available to accept the delivery.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?
- I've bought my tickets as a present, when will I receive them?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- I have a Royal mail redirection to my new address, do I still need to change my address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?