Unfortunately no as this email means that tickets are already on their way to you – but you can track your tickets on the courier's website using the tracking number from your email.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?