Unless it says otherwise at the time of purchase all tickets purchased in one order will be seated together. If you've purchased your tickets as separate orders we can't guarantee they'll be seated together as the tickets will be coming from different sellers.
Articles in this section
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What is a "Booking Fee"?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?