We aren't given a reason why an order was declined I'm afraid, but you may wish to contact your card issuer for more information. If you’ve received an error message or the page has frozen at the end of your booking please don’t try to repurchase again as your order may have been successful – you’ll receive an email within the hour letting you know if your order has been processed or declined.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?