Because we are a marketplace we don’t own the tickets – they’re listed by their individual sellers; Some sellers will advise that the only want to sell tickets as a pair, or as a complete set which means we can’t sell the tickets individually. If you've purchased your tickets as separate orders we can’t guarantee they’ll be seated together as the tickets will be coming from different sellers.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?