The Welsh Rugby Union identified a growing demand from fans and clubs to offer a reliable and easy way to resell tickets. As the WRU operates a no-returns policy, partnering with Ticketmaster and using their resale platform, Seatwave, the WRU can offer a safe and secure secondary marketplace that features an integrated verification process. This means all sales will be confirmed by the WRU. More so, the service will help grassroots rugby and clubs. More money will be fed back into Welsh Rugby as clubs can resell tickets and retain any money the ticket sales make
Articles in this section
- How can I delete a Welsh Rugby listing from Seatwave?
- How do I buy Welsh Rugby tickets from Seatwave?
- How do I sell Welsh Rugby tickets on Seatwave?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Welsh Rugby tickets?
- How do you guarantee that Welsh Rugby tickets are genuine?
- How long will my Welsh Rugby Union tickets be on sale for?
- How many Welsh Rugby tickets can be resold via Seatwave?
- How will I receive my Welsh Rugby Union tickets?
- How will the service benefit Welsh Rugby?
- If a Welsh Rugby match is cancelled and I bought tickets from Seatwave will I still get a refund?