The prices of tickets are set by their individual seller at the price they want to sell the ticket for. This means there can be several listings for the same ticket type at different prices. Sellers will often compete with each other to sell their tickets so you can take advantage of the best price at the time of purchase.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?