Event dates and times are usually printed on the tickets, but it is important that you check with the event venue or local media to ensure that you arrive at the correct time and on the correct date. Usually the venue website will have information on timing that you might find helpful.
Articles in this section
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?
- When will the event start?
- How do I get to the venue?
- Where is the venue?
- When do they open the doors?
- Can I take my bag to the venue?
- I can't remember my password
- What does face value mean?