Event dates and times are usually printed on the tickets, but it is important that you check with the event venue or local media to ensure that you arrive at the correct time and on the correct date. Usually the venue website will have information on timing that you might find helpful.
Articles in this section
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What is a "Booking Fee"?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?