About TicketIntegrity™ Seatwave promise that you will receive the ticket you ordered, on time, valid for entry. If a problem arises Seatwave will step in to provide you with replacement tickets, equivalent or better at no extra cost. Failing that we'll give you a full refund. If you are selling on Seatwave we promise you will get paid on time for the tickets you sell and deliver. We call this our Ticket Integrity TM and it means you can buy from us with absolute confidence. All we ask is that you: Check your tickets as soon as you receive them to make sure they are what you were expecting. Any incorrect tickets must be returned to Seatwave before the event. Do not use any incorrect tickets to attend the event. Let us know within 7 days of the event if you experience any problems with the tickets at the venue. Make sure that you keep any unused tickets which must be returned to us in order to get your refund. Any problems, just contact us
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?