No, Tickets are for Aston Villa supporters only and are sold in home areas of the ground. Aston Villa retains the right to refuse to sanction any sale should they suspect the purchaser to be an away supporter and will share data with other premier league clubs in order to verify all transactions.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy tickets for Aston Villa as an away supporter?
- Do I need to dispatch my Aston Villa tickets?
- How do I list my under 18 Aston Villa season ticket?
- How do I sell my Aston Villa season ticket seat?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Aston Villa season ticket?
- I am selling season ticket seats at Aston Villa - what price do I enter as the face value as there isn't one printed?
- I bought the Aston Villa tickets for a friend, can he collect and what he needs to bring along?
- I haven’t received by Aston Villa tickets?
- I’ve arrived at the box office to collect my Aston Villa ticket only to find that my barcode has already been used. What do I do?
- I’ve listed my Aston Villa ticket for sale and now I’ve changed my mind, can I take this ticket back?