Once you’ve placed your order for WRU your seller will send the original tickets to the club for them to be invalidated. You will then receive new tickets under your name, sent to your specified delivery address. If there isn’t enough time to deliver, we’ll simply arrange for the tickets to be available for collection.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete a Welsh Rugby listing from Seatwave?
- How do I buy Welsh Rugby tickets from Seatwave?
- How do I sell Welsh Rugby tickets on Seatwave?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Welsh Rugby tickets?
- How do you guarantee that Welsh Rugby tickets are genuine?
- How long will my Welsh Rugby Union tickets be on sale for?
- How many Welsh Rugby tickets can be resold via Seatwave?
- How will I receive my Welsh Rugby Union tickets?
- How will the service benefit Welsh Rugby?
- If a Welsh Rugby match is cancelled and I bought tickets from Seatwave will I still get a refund?