Normally this will mean your ticket is for entry to the floor standing area – however, this can vary depending on the venues arrangements. It's always best to check the venue map on our, or the original promoter's website, to make sure you know the seating arrangements. If the venue is all-seated and doesn't have any standing areas, a general admission ticket may be located anywhere in the venue as the seller hasn't given the seating location.
Articles in this section
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?
- If I have selected standard tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected E-tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected ‘Collectfrom’ tickets how will I receive them?