Only the first scan of any Ticketfast / E-ticket will be accepted for entry – so make sure you keep your printed ticket safe as you would any other ticket! If more than 1 copy of the ticket were to arrive the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
Articles in this section
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?
- When will the event start?
- How do I get to the venue?
- Where is the venue?
- When do they open the doors?
- Can I take my bag to the venue?
- I can't remember my password
- What does face value mean?