Only the first scan of any Ticketfast / E-ticket will be accepted for entry – so make sure you keep your printed ticket safe as you would any other ticket! If more than 1 copy of the ticket were to arrive the barcode scanner will alert the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned.
Articles in this section
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What is a "Booking Fee"?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?