Yes, this is normal – because we're a marketplace where tickets are resold they're often printed with the original purchaser's name on, but this won't affect your booking and the tickets are still valid for your entry to the event.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?