UPS are currently trying out a new delivery scheme in some areas where if you’re not in to accept delivery on the first attempt, they’ll deliver to a local UPS access point (usually a local shop) so that you can collect the package rather than wait for UPS to rearrange delivery. UPS should leave a card to let you know where you can collect the tickets from and you can also check on their website using the tracking number we’ve sent you in your dispatch email. This scheme isn’t active in every area yet and we’d still ask that you make sure you provide us with a secure delivery address where you can be available to accept the delivery to avoid any delays in getting your tickets.
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?
- I've bought my tickets as a present, when will I receive them?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- I have a Royal mail redirection to my new address, do I still need to change my address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?