We have some tickets available for events due to take place in less than 2 days – so sometimes postal delivery may not be possible due to the tight timescale. We’ll show the collection/delivery method at the time of your purchase – so please make sure you’ve reviewed the Order Summary before you place your order. If the tickets are electronic (e-tickets) we’ll send these to you via email shortly after your purchase is confirmed. Alternatively, a collection may be required.
Articles in this section
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?