Because we don't own the tickets we can't give you an exact date of dispatch as this will depend on when your seller receives tickets from their place of purchase. Sometimes tickets are not dispatched by the event organisers until the week of the event but don't worry we'll drop you an email to let you know when tickets are on their way and give you a tracking number for the delivery. In the meantime, if you want to make travel plans or change your address (as long as you have not already received notification that your tickets have been dispatched) just log-in via the ‘My Account' section of our website
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?
- I've bought my tickets as a present, when will I receive them?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- I have a Royal mail redirection to my new address, do I still need to change my address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?