We're sorry to hear you're having problems downloading the ticket. Often these issues can occur because of a browser fault. We would always suggest clearing your cache on your chosen browser. If the problem persists, we suggest using a different browser and if you’re using a mobile device, please try on a desktop PC. But if you're still having problems after this please get in touch here
Articles in this section
- Where are my tickets?
- When will I receive my tickets?
- UPS have delivered to a retail location, is this correct?
- I've bought my tickets as a present, when will I receive them?
- I'm having a problem downloading my e-ticket
- I have a Royal mail redirection to my new address, do I still need to change my address?
- Do I need to sign for my tickets?