Tickets can arrive early so we’d advise waiting ‘til closer to your date of travel before changing your address. Should you have not received your tickets 1 week before you’re travelling or will not be able to sign for your tickets at the address provided, please let us know your new address details and we’ll update your order to make sure tickets go to the new address. Once tickets are dispatched we have no way of getting them back. If you’ve updated your address details on your account this won’t have changed the delivery address on already purchased orders – so please make sure you inform us directly so we can let your ticket seller know of the change before they post your tickets. If you’re staying at a hotel we’ll need to know the full address including the hotel name and postcode – we’ll also need to know your arrival date and/or the reservation number and the booking name. Providing an address that’s not your own (e.g. a hotel, work or a friend) - please also make sure you’ve let them know you’re expecting a delivery so that the tickets can be safely accepted.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?