When you're moving house please let us know your new address details and we’ll update your order to make sure tickets go to your new home. Once tickets are dispatched we have no way of getting them back. You can change the address you would like your tickets shipped to (as long as you have not already received notification that your tickets have been dispatched) via the ‘My Account' section of the website. All tickets need to be signed for on delivery.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?