This means the seller doesn't post tickets internationally because they receive them very close to the event date from the promoters – so can only dispatch to the event country/city. With this in mind, we'll need you to provide the address of the hotel where you will be staying at the time of the event for delivery – we'll also need to know your arrival date and the name the hotel reservation is under.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact your customer services?
- Can I purchase Accessible tickets?
- I can no longer use the Ticketmaster verified tickets I purchased, can I resell them?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- Why do some events only have a hotel delivery option?