We're a secondary ticket marketplace, providing a secure platform for people to sell on their tickets. The prices of tickets listed on our website are set by their sellers and can vary depending on supply and demand for the event – meaning prices can be higher or lower than the face value printed on the ticket. We always show the face value during the checkout process.
Articles in this section
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?
- If I have selected standard tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected E-tickets how will I receive them?
- If I have selected ‘Collectfrom’ tickets how will I receive them?