We're a secondary ticket marketplace, providing a secure platform for people to sell on their tickets. The prices of tickets listed on our website are set by their sellers and can vary depending on supply and demand for the event – meaning prices can be higher or lower than the face value printed on the ticket. We always show the face value during the checkout process.
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?