Don’t worry, once tickets have sold you won’t need to dispatch anything to the buyer. The tickets will be re-issued by the club under the buyer's name and sent to their address. You may receive an automated email about dispatch – if this happens you can simply ignore it, as you won’t need to dispatch anything to your buyer.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy tickets for Aston Villa as an away supporter?
- Do I need to dispatch my Aston Villa tickets?
- How do I list my under 18 Aston Villa season ticket?
- How do I sell my Aston Villa season ticket seat?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Aston Villa season ticket?
- I am selling season ticket seats at Aston Villa - what price do I enter as the face value as there isn't one printed?
- I bought the Aston Villa tickets for a friend, can he collect and what he needs to bring along?
- I haven’t received by Aston Villa tickets?
- I’ve arrived at the box office to collect my Aston Villa ticket only to find that my barcode has already been used. What do I do?
- I’ve listed my Aston Villa ticket for sale and now I’ve changed my mind, can I take this ticket back?