Tickets are normally dispatched directly from Aston Villa to your specified delivery address. If there isn’t enough time to deliver, or at the request of the club, we will arrange for the tickets to be available for collection from the Villa Park. The card holder will then need to take their Seatwave Order number and photo ID to the box office on the day.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy tickets for Aston Villa as an away supporter?
- Do I need to dispatch my Aston Villa tickets?
- How do I list my under 18 Aston Villa season ticket?
- How do I sell my Aston Villa season ticket seat?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Aston Villa season ticket?
- I am selling season ticket seats at Aston Villa - what price do I enter as the face value as there isn't one printed?
- I bought the Aston Villa tickets for a friend, can he collect and what he needs to bring along?
- I haven’t received by Aston Villa tickets?
- I’ve arrived at the box office to collect my Aston Villa ticket only to find that my barcode has already been used. What do I do?
- I’ve listed my Aston Villa ticket for sale and now I’ve changed my mind, can I take this ticket back?