When listing your tickets it’s important that you enter a barcode so they can be verified by the WRU. If you haven’t received your tickets, simply list your tickets for sale and remember to verify the barcodes when you receive them. Any listings that are still unverified 7 days before the match will be removed from sale. Some ticket types cannot be resold. Any ticket types that are not eligible will be removed from sale.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete a Welsh Rugby listing from Seatwave?
- How do I buy Welsh Rugby tickets from Seatwave?
- How do I sell Welsh Rugby tickets on Seatwave?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Welsh Rugby tickets?
- How do you guarantee that Welsh Rugby tickets are genuine?
- How long will my Welsh Rugby Union tickets be on sale for?
- How many Welsh Rugby tickets can be resold via Seatwave?
- How will I receive my Welsh Rugby Union tickets?
- How will the service benefit Welsh Rugby?
- If a Welsh Rugby match is cancelled and I bought tickets from Seatwave will I still get a refund?