Only tickets that have been verified by the Welsh Rugby Union can be sold on Seatwave. A sale will not be confirmed until the WRU has established that it is a genuine ticket. This process is the same whether it is a club, debenture holder or a fan selling the ticket. Once a sale has been completed, the WRU will cancel the original ticket – meaning that the original ticket will be void and cannot be used – and they will reissue the ticket and send it to the buyer.
Articles in this section
- How can I delete a Welsh Rugby listing from Seatwave?
- How do I buy Welsh Rugby tickets from Seatwave?
- How do I sell Welsh Rugby tickets on Seatwave?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Welsh Rugby tickets?
- How do you guarantee that Welsh Rugby tickets are genuine?
- How long will my Welsh Rugby Union tickets be on sale for?
- How many Welsh Rugby tickets can be resold via Seatwave?
- How will I receive my Welsh Rugby Union tickets?
- How will the service benefit Welsh Rugby?
- If a Welsh Rugby match is cancelled and I bought tickets from Seatwave will I still get a refund?