Often these issues can occur because of a browser fault. We would always suggest clearing your cache on your chosen browser. If the problem persists, we suggest using a different browser and if you’re using a mobile device, please try on a desktop PC. But if you’ve entered your payment details please don’t try again as the order may have been successful – we’ll send a confirmation email within an hour, and if you’re not sure if the order has gone through or if you're having problems logging in to your account please give us a call on +44 333 003 5930
Articles in this section
- Will my name be on the Ticketmaster verified tickets?
- Why has my order been declined?
- Why can I only buy a certain number of tickets?
- Why are there many listings for the same/similar allocation at different prices?
- Why are my tickets a different price to the ones I ordered?
- Why are all the ticket prices different?
- Why am I paying above or below the face value?
- What is TicketIntegrity™ guarantee?
- What is a general admission (GA) ticket?
- What is a Category 1 (Cat1) ticket?