Because we're a secondary sales website we don't actually own any of the tickets sold through our site, so we can't offer an exchange for different dates, venues or seats – but you're welcome to resell your tickets instead, if you can't make it. Take a look here: http://www.seatwave.com/sell/search for more details.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?