Age restrictions will vary from event to event – wherever possible we'll provide this information during the purchase process (online). Restrictions can usually be found under the venue information on the website but it's worth being aware of the following: Most venues will have restrictions on very young children attending as they may disrupt the performance. Unless the event is intended for a young audience the venue may have a licensed bar which can mean a restriction of 18 years and above is enforced. Children aged up to 18 may need to be accompanied by an adult. Some shows may contain adult themes or bad language not suitable for younger customers. Restrictions will usually be indicated by an R on the listing which you can click for more information and also shown on the order summary.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?