Age restrictions will vary from event to event – wherever possible we'll provide this information during the purchase process (online). Restrictions can usually be found under the venue information on the website but it's worth being aware of the following: Most venues will have restrictions on very young children attending as they may disrupt the performance. Unless the event is intended for a young audience the venue may have a licensed bar which can mean a restriction of 18 years and above is enforced. Children aged up to 18 may need to be accompanied by an adult. Some shows may contain adult themes or bad language not suitable for younger customers. Restrictions will usually be indicated by an R on the listing which you can click for more information and also shown on the order summary.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?