We’re sorry to hear you’ve had a problem, please address your complaint to our Customer Service Team here. You can also email through the contact us tab on our FAQ page – make sure that you include your order number and as much information about your query as possible, we’ll then answer you or pass your query onto the relevant department or our Disputes Team if necessary. We aim to respond to all queries within 1-3 business days. If you don’t want to email and would rather write to us, that’s fine too, just write in to: Seatwave, PO BOX 68685 London N1P 2XH And we’ll respond 1-3 business days from receipt of your letter.
Articles in this section
- Will I still receive my tickets now Seatwave is closed?
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Can I contact the seller directly?
- When will my tickets arrive?
- I will not be at my address in the near future, how can I change my delivery address?
- I have received an A4 printed TicketFast / eTicket. Will it be accepted for entry into the event?
- Can I change my address after receiving a dispatch confirmation?