We’re sorry to hear you’ve had a problem, please address your complaint to our Customer Service Team by calling 0333 003 5930. You can also email through the contact us tab on our FAQ page – make sure that you include your order number and as much information about your query as possible, we’ll then answer you or pass your query onto the relevant department or our Disputes Team if necessary. We aim to respond to all queries within 1-3 business days. If you don’t want to email and would rather write to us, that’s fine too, just write in to: Seatwave PO BOX 68685 London N1P 2XH And we’ll respond 1-3 business days from receipt of your letter.
Articles in this section
- I need to return some tickets to you, is the postal address Ticketmaster’s?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my existing order details?
- Will Ticketmaster now send me the tickets I purchased on Seatwave directly?
- Can you arrange a box office collection when you have moved to Ticketmaster?
- I’ve paid over face value, can I get a refund for the difference?
- Can I cancel my order if I have not purchased from Ticketmaster?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still receive my tickets after the Seatwave move?