The face value is the price as printed on the ticket. This is the price set by the Promoter and/or venue and will be the original price the ticket was purchased for by the seller.
Articles in this section
- How can I contact your customer services?
- My name is on the Ticketmaster tickets can my friend/partner/child use the tickets instead of me?
- Will my Ticketmaster verified ticket be valid for entry?
- Will UPS allow for collections on Saturday?
- What is a UPS airway bill?
- I purchased Ticketmaster verified tickets, but I haven't received them yet?
- Will my seats be together?
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What is a "Booking Fee"?