The face value is the price as printed on the ticket. This is the price set by the Promoter and/or venue and will be the original price the ticket was purchased for by the seller.
Articles in this section
- When does the show end?
- What time does the event start?
- What if I print more than one copy of my electronic TicketFast® / eTicket ticket or a photocopy is made?
- When will the event start?
- How do I get to the venue?
- Where is the venue?
- When do they open the doors?
- Can I take my bag to the venue?
- I can't remember my password
- What does face value mean?