Yes, simple delete and deactivate your listing. *once sold however, your ticket is non-refundable or changeable. Villa will cancel your barcode in order to issue a new one for the buyer; this ensures there are no double bookings or false listings.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy tickets for Aston Villa as an away supporter?
- Do I need to dispatch my Aston Villa tickets?
- How do I list my under 18 Aston Villa season ticket?
- How do I sell my Aston Villa season ticket seat?
- How do I specify additional restrictions on my Aston Villa season ticket?
- I am selling season ticket seats at Aston Villa - what price do I enter as the face value as there isn't one printed?
- I bought the Aston Villa tickets for a friend, can he collect and what he needs to bring along?
- I haven’t received by Aston Villa tickets?
- I’ve arrived at the box office to collect my Aston Villa ticket only to find that my barcode has already been used. What do I do?
- I’ve listed my Aston Villa ticket for sale and now I’ve changed my mind, can I take this ticket back?