That's fine, UPS can collect from anywhere you like - you can leave them with a friend, neighbour, reception at work - just be sure to double check the collection details before scheduling a pickup. UPS might charge you a fee to arrange a new collection if the address isn't entered correctly. Don't forget, the tickets must be in a hard backed A4 envelope with the airway bills ready for the UPS driver.
Articles in this section
- What happens if I am still waiting for tickets from my primary source?
- Can’t dispatch (UPS error message)
- How will I know where to send my tickets?
- How do I cancel a UPS collection?
- How should I send my tickets to the buyer?
- Where can I find the buyers address?
- Can I leave the tickets with someone else to be collected?
- Can I change the address or date of my UPS collection
- How do I send E-tickets to my buyer?