If your tickets have sold please contact us explaining the error and one of our seller support team will be back in touch. If your tickets haven't already sold, you can remove/edit your listing at any time. To do this just: Log into the ‘My Account' section of the website. You cannot amend or remove a listing after the tickets have sold. If the tickets have sold, you must honour the transaction or your credit card will be charged for replacement tickets.
Articles in this section
- Why isn’t my listing showing?
- How do I list tickets for sale after the Seatwave move?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a box office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I verify my tickets?
- How can I pause my listing?
- Can I edit my listing at any time?
- Can I add notes to my listing?
- Can I sell VIP Live Nation’s tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing what should I do?
- Can't see my tickets available to buy