Unfortunately, we can't accept listing for paperless events. This is because only the original card holder can attend and usually the venue will perform ID checks on the door. When a venue has this kind of policy we can't overrule this, and it will mean that we cannot allow any listings on our website. What is Paperless Ticketing? This is a ticketing system that doesn’t require any kind of ticket to be printed. Instead of receiving tickets ahead of the event, the payment card used to make the purchase will serve as the customer's ticket. To attend the show, the customer just presents the credit card used to purchase the ticket(s) and a valid, government issued ID.
Articles in this section
- How do I list tickets for sale after the Seatwave move?
- Can I sell tickets that will be a box office collection on the day of the event?
- How do I verify my tickets?
- How can I pause my listing?
- Can I edit my listing at any time?
- Can I add notes to my listing?
- Can I sell VIP Live Nation’s tickets?
- I’m having problems editing or removing my listing what should I do?
- Can't see my tickets available to buy
- How can I sell Last Minute Tickets?