We have to be able to verify that your buyer has received their tickets, or a delivery has been attempted at their address before we can pay you. Without that proof of delivery, you may not get paid.
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order after the Seatwave move to Ticketmaster?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave! move?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer after the Seatwave move?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- When and why is Seatwave moving?
- I have sold the wrong tickets. What do I do?