Unfortunately, we can't cancel any sale after the tickets have been purchased, because once a sale is made against a listing, you have entered into a contract to supply those tickets. Just as we protect you by not allowing the buyer to cancel, in turn, we have to protect the buyer by making sure they get what they pay for. If you're not able to provide the tickets as sold please let us know here
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- Can I cancel the sale?
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is within 7 days
- I can no longer supply the tickets I have sold and the event is more than 7 days away
- The tickets I've sold were bought from Ticketweb can they dispatch them straight to my buyer?