Our buyers are made aware that on some occasions sellers will not be able to dispatch their tickets until the week of the event. Occasionally there are late dispatches from the place of purchase and we try our best to let buyers know where they might be a delay in dispatching the tickets. But if you don't have your tickets from your place of purchase a week before the event please get in touch with us. We can then see if there is anything we can assist you with in order to make sure your buyers get the tickets in good time for the event.
Articles in this section
- How will I get support on my existing order now Seatwave is closed?
- Will I still be paid when I ship tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- How do I manage my existing orders after the move to Ticketmaster
- How do I dispatch tickets to my buyer now Seatwave is closed?
- Should I call Ticketmaster if I have an existing Seatwave order?
- Can I cancel my order if I am not happy with this change?
- Can Ticketmaster dispatch tickets that I purchased from them directly to my Seatwave buyer?
- Will Ticketmaster see all my order details?
- I have sold the wrong tickets. What do I do?
- How important is the tracking number I provide?